1. Augmented Dorian Gray Column, 2012 This version of the Dorian Gray Column with virtual slipstreams inspired thoughts for the Walled Garden for Lebbeus.
2. Plan: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2012 While the initial sketches of this walled garden were being drawn, Lebbeus Woods died in New York, simultaneously with Hurricane Sandy hitting the city.
3. Oblique View: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2012 Simple drawing showing the deployment of elements within the cartilage of the garden, including the melancholic statue and the Rossi-esque truncated cone, a reference back to his Modena cemetery (1971).
4. Oblique View with Superimposed Augmented Reality Weather System and Ghostly Object Trajectories: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2013 If one presses one's face into the back of the head of the statue and looks through its eyes, one would see an augmented-reality storm forming and passing violently across the garden, as well as a series of ghostly objects moving among the trees and architecture of the garden.
5. Storm Clouds Gathering: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2013 Plan showing augmented-reality weather systems entering the garden, and the ghostly objects forming from virtual vectors within.
6. In the Eye of the Storm - Plan: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2013 The storm is now raging at full pitch, virtual snow covers most objects, and virtual gravity gradients distort views and the form of virtual objects.
7. Oblique View, Early in Storm After Full Formation of Virtual Objects: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2013 The drawing shows the various virtual objects and a small storm cloud hovering over the truncated cone, which establishes itself as the centre of all the virtual events.
8. Virtual Objects and their Virtual Shadows - Garden Removed: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2013 The ghostly objects move throughout the garden, often in the peripheral view of the spectator, presenting a disquieting series of presences.
9. View Back Towards Statue as Storm and Objects Abate: Walled Garden for Lebbeus, 2013 A ghostly column returning to virtual vectors and dispersing, virtual snow melting and the beginnings of a new dawn in the garden - a time of renewal.
10. Royal Academy Lebbeus, 2015 This golden version of its augmented reality storm moving across the Walled Garden for Lebbeus was exhibited at the Royal Academy in London during 2015.